Join us for our OCD training series.
April 6th, April 13th, April 20th and April 27th
In this series, participants will learn key tenets of ERP treatment for individuals with OCD. Topics covered will include addressing familial accommodation, constructing exposures (including addressing cognitive compulsions and interoceptive exposures), inhibitory learning models, and integrating ACT into ERP. This course is designed for those who have taken the ERP Foundations course, or those who have a basic knowledge of ERP but want to solidify and refine their skills.
- Learn how to provide psychoeducation and engage families in OCD treatment
- Learn the differences between habituation and inhibitory learning and be able to apply them in practiced
- Learn how ACT fits into the ERP model and learn how to integrate ACT principles into practice
Ideal for those who have taken the initial ERP Foundations course and for those with basic knowledge of ERP who wish to solidify and refine their skills for further implementation. The course design accommodates varying skill levels and learning styles, and will be interactive in nature.
This convenient course will be formatted as four weekly 60-minute live training zoom sessions including time for questions and discussion. The sessions will be given on the following Thursdays from 12-1:00pm EST:
Apr 6, 2023 12:00 PM
Apr 13, 2023 12:00 PM
Apr 20, 2023 12:00 PM
Apr 27, 2023 12:00 PM
Four CE credits available for clinical professionals, psychologists, therapists, counselors, and social workers.*
*1st profession // Psychology Accreditation (APA) covers psychologists in 49 states (not NY). 2nd profession // Accreditation for (ASWB) covers SW in 48 states (not NY, NJ).
Training Refund and Cancellation Policies
Virtual Courses and Webinars
- If you are unable to attend an online course or webinar, Anxiety Institute offers a 100% money-back guarantee, if you notify us at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled start date. For a multi-session course, cancellation must be received 24-hours prior to the first session.
- If you are unable to attend a course session/webinar due to extenuating circumstances, a recording of the session will be available for viewing for two weeks after the live session date.
- If Anxiety Institute cancels the availability of a course or webinar for any reason, participants will be notified via email. Though we would not do so without good reason, we reserve this right, as well as the right to reschedule courses and webinars and/or substitute presenters. In the case of a cancelled or rescheduled course, you may request a full refund of course/webinar fees paid.
- If you wish to cancel your course registration, notification must be sent to email@example.com at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled start date.
Anxiety Institute, LLC disclaims any liability for any losses or damages, direct or indirect, arising from a training cancellation.
To receive CE credits, clinicians must attend the course sessions in real time, not via recorded sessions. All CE Certification fees are non-refundable.
Stacey Dobrinsky, Ph.D.
Director of Training
B.A., Rutgers University // M.A. Montclair State University // M.Ed. University of Florida // Ph.D. University of Florida
Dr. Stacey Dobrinsky has over ten years of experience treating children and adolescents with OCD and anxiety disorders. She was a founding faculty member of the McLean OCD Institute for Children and Adolescent program (OCD Jr.) and ultimately served as the Clinical Director. Stacey specializes in severe, treatment refractory anxiety and OCD while utilizing a combination of Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) and Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) in her treatment.
She has been trained through the International OCD Foundation’s Behavior Therapy Training Institute (BTTI) and has completed the Supportive Parenting for Anxious Childhood Emotions (SPACE) training. She is also certified in Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for PTSD. Stacey has given multiple presentations on OCD, Anxiety and ACT, both locally and nationally.
Questions regarding this course?
Stacey Dobrinsky, Ph.D.
Phone: (973) 320-7108