Join us for an illuminating webinar led by Rebecca Berman, a distinguished expert in the field, as she delves into the nuanced treatment of Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID) using Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) therapy.
This exclusive session will provide an in-depth exploration of how ERP, under Rebecca Berman's guidance, can be tailored to address the complexities of ARFID. Gain valuable insights, practical strategies, and a deep understanding of how ERP techniques can empower individuals to overcome food avoidance and restriction challenges. Don't miss this rare opportunity to learn from Rebecca Berman's wealth of experience and knowledge in effectively treating ARFID through ERP therapy.
- Identify three subtypes of ARFID
- Identify key components of setting up a quality exposure
- Identify hidden compulsions including avoidance, thought suppression, and mental rituals associated with ARFID
Training Refund and Cancellation Policies
Virtual Courses and Webinars
- If you are unable to attend an online course or webinar, Anxiety Institute offers a 100% money-back guarantee, if you notify us at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled start date. For a multi-session course, cancellation must be received 24-hours prior to the first session.
- If you are unable to attend a course session/webinar due to extenuating circumstances, a recording of the session will be available for viewing for two weeks after the live session date.
- If Anxiety Institute cancels the availability of a course or webinar for any reason, participants will be notified via email. Though we would not do so without good reason, we reserve this right, as well as the right to reschedule courses and webinars and/or substitute presenters. In the case of a cancelled or rescheduled course, you may request a full refund of course/webinar fees paid.
- If you wish to cancel your course registration, notification must be sent to email@example.com at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled start date.
Anxiety Institute, LLC disclaims any liability for any losses or damages, direct or indirect, arising from a training cancellation.
To receive CE credits, clinicians must attend the course sessions in real time, not via recorded sessions. All CE Certification fees are non-refundable.
Rebecca Berman, MSS, MLSP, LCSW
Questions regarding this course?
Phone: (203) 570-9623