In this 90-minute webinar, we will explore the seminal principles of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and highlight two highly effective treatments rooted in CBT theory: Exposure Response Prevention (ERP), and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
By comparing and contrasting these therapeutic modalities, we aim to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of their unique strengths, applications, and client suitability. Through interactive discussions, case examples, and practical exercises, attendees will gain valuable insights and practical skills to make informed decisions when choosing between ERP and DBT for their clients.
Whether you are a therapist, counselor, or mental health professional, this webinar will equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to optimize treatment outcomes and better serve your clients' diverse needs.
- Understand the fundamental principles of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), as well as the specific treatment models of Exposure Response Prevention (ERP), and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Compare and contrast the similarities and differences between Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) in terms of theoretical frameworks, treatment goals, and intervention techniques.
- Identify client profiles and specific clinical presentations that may benefit from ERP or DBT approaches.
- Develop skills to assess and determine the appropriate treatment option for clients based on their individual needs and circumstances
Training Refund and Cancellation Policies
Virtual Courses and Webinars
- If you are unable to attend an online course or webinar, Anxiety Institute offers a 100% money-back guarantee, if you notify us at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled start date. For a multi-session course, cancellation must be received 24-hours prior to the first session.
- If you are unable to attend a course session/webinar due to extenuating circumstances, a recording of the session will be available for viewing for two weeks after the live session date.
- If Anxiety Institute cancels the availability of a course or webinar for any reason, participants will be notified via email. Though we would not do so without good reason, we reserve this right, as well as the right to reschedule courses and webinars and/or substitute presenters. In the case of a cancelled or rescheduled course, you may request a full refund of course/webinar fees paid.
- If you wish to cancel your course registration, notification must be sent to email@example.com at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled start date.
Anxiety Institute, LLC disclaims any liability for any losses or damages, direct or indirect, arising from a training cancellation.
To receive CE credits, clinicians must attend the course sessions in real time, not via recorded sessions. All CE Certification fees are non-refundable.
Alyson Orcena, LMFT
Executive Clinical Director at Evolve Treatment Centers
Alyson is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over a decade of clinical experience in a variety of settings, including residential treatment, private practice, and community-based mental health. She specializes in the treatment of adolescents with emotional dysregulation and suicidal behaviors and is trained in multiple evidenced-based practices including dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), and mindfulness. As Evolve’s Executive Clinical Director, Alyson’s mission is to strengthen and improve every aspect of our clinical standards and practices, providing staff with ongoing training, resources, and mentorship. In addition, Alyson provides educational workshops for families and community members.
Questions regarding this course?
Kyrsten Bravo, Director of Outreach
Phone: (203) 570-9623